Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 April 2011

CBeebies - A real help at times!

As a parent who relies too heavily on Cbeebies (please say I am not the only one!) I find myself regularly humming along to various theme tunes whilst walking round the supermarket (not something I should admit too??)

Actually I am a massive fan, although I always told myself (before children) that my children would not watch television (mind you, I also said that no toddler of mine would use a dummy, or eat chocolate, and...well...!)

We have recently discovered the cbeebies website and we are amazed at how much it offers, especially for your rainy day emergency activity kit!  Your children can play games, sing along, make and colour, or watch and listen, with activities on offer from literally dozens of favourite shows, such as Green Balloon Club, Timmy Time, Kerwhizz and Tinga Tanga. 

Follow this link for more info » http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/

No comments:

Post a Comment