Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 April 2011

Get in the Spirit for the Royal Wedding! :-D

So as everyone else is getting prepared for home parties, street parties or other celebrations for the Royal Wedding - I've been doing the same!!!

We are holding a party for friends and family in our back garden, hopefully we should have around 30-40 people so it should be lively! We'll be having the TV on to watch as much of the proceedings as possible. We've setup a stereo outside by the BBQ & buffet area to blast out some music after the event to celebrate and of course we'll be sinking a few glasses of champagnge (I've made a non-alchoholic fruit punch for the children!)

You like my cakes?!
I've been a busy bee this morning as well, preparing everything and finishing off my celebratory cup cakes which I have pictured on the right! What do you think? Not blowing my own trumpet but I can tell you they are VERY tasty!

As always party pieces provided my party themes

No comments:

Post a Comment